£69 + VAT
£299 + VAT
£550 + VAT
Tickets include 3-course dinner, plus a reception drink.
Minimum ticket sales vary per category:
Best New Business
– Minimum two tickets
Best Micro Business, Best Small Business, Innovation, Hospitality Small Business, Hospitality Medium Business, Out Of Their League and Property & Construction Small Business
– Minimum five tickets per each category
Property & Construction Medium Business
– Minimum ten tickets
*Money raised from this event will contribute to the development of the school at Hemsworth Miners Welfare to help disadvantaged and disenfranchised children.
- Gives little or no factual information about the business to support the entry. Doesn’t explain much about the business in relation to the criteria.
2. Small amounts of evidence or metrics that could be easily challenged. No independent/ verifiable evidence. Only a small amount of information about the business in relation to the criteria
3. Gives decent information in relation to the criteria. Attempts to demonstrate a business case supported by limited amount of evidence/metrics.
4. A clear pitch in relation to the criteria supported by good evidence/metrics.
5. A show-stopping story clearly linked to the criteria, supported by independent/ verifiable qualitative and quantitative evidence.